Server Configuration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Configuration

This is your chance to tell the Server guys what you like or dont like about our server. Comment on plugins or suggest plugins. (Please dont suggets ones that would change gameplay a good deal. i.e. armory healer)

aww damn.. i wanted lazor pointers for the marines :P
    j/k
    although it'd be fun to try out..
    I really can't think of much, just keep the pings low and don't let it die :D

Comment

i would like to see a plugin that makes it possible to talk to an admin privately in the server

there is times that i wish to talk to an admin about a situation but didn't want to annouce it to the entire server

Comment

aww damn.. i wanted lazor pointers for the marines
        j/k
        although it'd be fun to try out..
        While they sound and look cool in screenshots, they suck ingame. They give away marine positions, and are laggy.

With 2.1 still a ways away with all its new juicy maps, I'd like to try a few of the custom maps back on the server. Don't put them in rotation, but have them available to be changed/voted to. Maps like Rampage, and Europa. I'd like to see how they play in 2.0

Also, I'd say take NS_Nancy out of rotation. Every time its come up on the server its been quickly changed away, as most of the public people don't have it, and it laggs the game out when they download it. Besides, in my personal opinion, its not a very good map anyway :|
        I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

I'd like a plugin that increases everyones ping whenever I join from home so that we can all play on the same level.

:D :D
          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

HSantal', I really think you should try shotgunning 56k modems.
            I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
            --Douglas Adams

Comment

I think the server is fine the way it is at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by AreYouBreathing?
                I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
                --Douglas Adams

Comment

While they sound and look cool in screenshots, they suck ingame. They give away marine positions, and are laggy.
                  yeah bentley thats what i've heard
                  they are also not supposed to be very accurate, does anyone know a server that has these? i'd really just like to play a couple games with them

Comment

Not really anymore. Voogru was the guy who created these, and ran them on his servers, but I'm pretty sure he's since taken it off, as after awhile he didn't like it either :P
                    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Big-B
                      Originally posted by AreYouBreathing?

Comment

I want the plugin that gives skulks little helmets that shoot lightning.

Actually, everything is perfect. Well...could we get the "make-more-players-play-here" plugin? :D

Comment

Nightfire 0.68b, installed and running smoothly.

Wyzcrak
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak

Wyzcrak
                            Indeed. 8)
                            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak

Wyzcrak
                              I want the version that works v1.0

hhaha jk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse