hullo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hullo

I play on the server. . .and I just decided to register. . .so yeah, you can ban me now if you like. . .but anyhow, hows it going?

Re: hullo

It goes good, man. Welcome to TG. Seen you on the server a lot. I'll forge a demo of you hacking to get that ban done in a sinch. :p I keed, I keed.

Comment

Welcome, Kagon. Great to have you here. We enjoy having you on the server.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Welcome, just got back from owning, err playin with yea, so ya, welcome, and hope u like it here as much as i and others did.
        Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
          Welcome, just got back from owning, err playin with yea, so ya, welcome, and hope u like it here as much as i and others did.
          As in you don't anymore? :-O

:D

-Mom
          Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

hey man,nice to have friendly guys like you around the server.

Comment

Yup... good games lately with ya Kagon... keep it up..

:D

-Mom
              Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X