• Show
Clear All

• Hey All!

I play so much on your server i decided to be a forum whore also ^_^

Rising

-<3 Teres 4ever as Comm and only as comm. No funny ideas! :D
    Quotes From Wise People:
    "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
    "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
    "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Re: Hey All!

Teres? Never met her. Now there is a player named Keres that frequents our server.

Comment

Rising, welcome man!
      USAR

Comment

Welcome you freaking haxor!!!

J/K, welcome, i knew u were going to join the threads soon, hit us up on the teamspeak server...
        Oyee

Comment

Rising, I've enjoyed playing with you on the server and I'm glad you made it to the forums.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. If you ever put together a TG CAL clan i would gladly join and help with strats and such. I would command as long as we get some sexy marines... Who shoot straight... and dont shoot me in the BACK!! *Cough* Viper *Cough* hehe And yes i meant Keres... I tend to rename everyone ^_^ I'll See you all in the server and on these forums from now on. Keep the best FF server going!!
            Quotes From Wise People:
            "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Comment

Nice that you made it to the forums, just try not to kill me so damned much when we are both marines :) I OWE U STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to have you!
              "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

Welcome to the last NS server you'll ever play on. Good to have you.
                [volun2]
                NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I would never shoot you in the ur back...

Now shooting you in the back of the head is a whole other story...
                  Oyee

Comment

Welcome to the forums, quality stuff they are made of!

Comment

Isn't that the MikoLovesYou pancake bunny?
                      "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

It is. :)

But you know what they say.... use it or lose it.
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It is a bunny with a pancake on his head... what is this miko thing? Dont be jealous because i had it on first...
                          Quotes From Wise People:

Comment

If by "first" you mean "about two years after most of us saw 'MikoLovesYou' use that as an avatar here", then yes, you're right. :D
                            [volun2]
                            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Yes i am! Glad you agree ^_^ So what is this miko thing?
                              Quotes From Wise People:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X