Another One Bites the Dust.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another One Bites the Dust.

Yea, so like those who care (about .005% of you) may have noticed that I've been bitching about having to move back to my parents for a while. The ISDN connection has horrible latency, so I may not be playing much NS.

On another note, this summer I'll be having class from 5:30 pm 5 nights a week to finish out my CCNA class. Which is awesome because I will go from having no life, to having a negative life. This is something along the lines of God spiteing me for all those nights spent watching pron.

This is just an FYI in case you guys miss my 1337 commanding skills.

Good times......

Re: Another One Bites the Dust.

Fenix, you just made my new NS tagline.
    USAR

Comment

Tough luck man, its just a bump in the road though and you'll make it through no problem.

Comment

Ya, what doesnt kill ya makes you stronger...
        Oyee

Comment

Hey, at least you'd moved out of your parents! :|

Comment

You'll be remembered and missed FeniX, don't worry about that. Sad to see the day when a good player and member has to decide to leave. Bettering yourself is more important than any game, but you are still very much a part of the community here and though I cannot speak for anyone else, you are always welcome to return.
            "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
              Ya, what doesnt kill ya makes you stronger...
              Actually, what doesnt kill you, will marry you and slowly kill you over time..

Comment

In the past two days (Friday and Saturday), I have moved for no less than.... 26 hours... give or take a few weeks (or what felt like weeks). I don't think there's any part of my body that isn't sore, bruised, broken, or cut.

I still have a crap-load of work to do before my parents game-room is in usable condition, but at least the trips are done.

Posting on my laptop right now, but my main PC is setup. I just have to setup the wireless router for connection. I might jump on tonight to see just how bad my ping is going to be. Man, I'm tired.

Comment

Go sleep. You've got the rest of your life to game.

At least take a nap.

Glad to hear the moving is over.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    Go sleep. You've got the rest of your life to game.
                    That's crazy talk.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X