Kicked for no CD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for no CD

Wtf! I keep getting kicked for no CD, yet I have the latest version (ran auto-update a few times and it said I had the current version) and I have it on yet your server keeps kicking me. Does it not like me or something?

Re: Kicked for no CD

The auto updater is unreliable. Try this.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=30421

Oh.... and welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

injoy your stay.. uuugh comon kormendi

(hahahha, i actually saw a welcome thread and couldnt remember what i used to say..)

Comment

Yeah I've noticed sometimes if you start up C-D and NS, then quit NS and run it again later (Steam and C-D have been open all this time) you can get kicked for No C-d. After quitting NS if you intend to play again later before shutting down or whatever, quit Steam and C-D and then re-launch Steam and C-D and you should be OK every time.

Comment

I only play on a few servers (I hate pubs) so I use a gme launcher caled hlsw (http://www.hlsw.net) It can launch quite a few games, and will also launch CD is it's require by the server. That way, you'll never forget to turn it on. Give it a try.
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

I use the same setup (HLSW).
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X