NS2 and Supporting Memberships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NS2 and Supporting Memberships

I plan on getting into this game early so that you guys can't ignore me this time!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA! Cing thinks we cant ignore him! Boy, is he in for a surprise!

Oh wait, did I say that out loud? :icon26:

Comment

Well if I get as involved with this game as much as the last one I will seriously consider a membership. It seems rather steep for me, but if I become a regular here again it can be justified ;).

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
          I plan on getting into this game early so that you guys can't ignore me this time!
          Who are you again?

:)

Still I wonder if when we get an NS2 server up, we might need two becuase It looks like we are going to have a lot of the old regulars coming back, and I know we ran two servers for a while, and think we did at a few points have them both full, or one full and the other half full.

I am sure someone here has exact data on that.
          Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Even after long years of whispers in the dark feeding a foolish hope that was never quite extinguished, I never imagined it would be realized. I mourned the empty server and allowed my membership to expire, now to find that NS2 is something palpable...real.

What happenstance that I would blunder over this just in time to be able to actually transform currency into product. And it is done, if only to cement an obligation for delivery.

But the membership, that is something else. The website does not encourage me that NS2 can be run on a server before its near-final incarnation. Tell me that it can be done, or that it is already being done, and I will renew to give you a little extra clout.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleeb View Post
              Even after long years of whispers in the dark feeding a foolish hope that was never quite extinguished, I never imagined it would be realized. I mourned the empty server and allowed my membership to expire, now to find that NS2 is something palpable...real.

What happenstance that I would blunder over this just in time to be able to actually transform currency into product. And it is done, if only to cement an obligation for delivery.

But the membership, that is something else. The website does not encourage me that NS2 can be run on a server before its near-final incarnation. Tell me that it can be done, or that it is already being done, and I will renew to give you a little extra clout.
              From NS2's Twitter Feed: Question: "Will we be able to run our own servers during the NS2 alpha/beta?" Answer: Not right away for sure, definitely near the end.

If your (or anyone's) desire is to wait until we open a server to join, more power to you; but it'll be easier to bring a server to life if we're able to bank some coin beforehand. :)
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I've been SM for a long time now and I'll certainly be full time NS2 when it's out. Already pre-ordered... been playing NS1 to get back in the swing of things...
                ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

Originally posted by cookieMONSTER View Post
                  I've been SM for a long time now and I'll certainly be full time NS2 when it's out. Already pre-ordered... been playing NS1 to get back in the swing of things...
                  Room for me BRO!?....

Comment

I miss playing tgns :(. I'm sure NS2 is going to introduce a massive old/new playerbase to the game so hopefully we can get the TG community rooted early on in the game.
                    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Why wait for the NS2? How many SMs do we need to restart the old server? I'll start another thread to kick start the idea.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X