CAL Finals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAL Finals

The CAL finals is this Saturday/Sunday. These should be a good matchs to watch. Here are the details:

Terror vs Exigent (delta)
    Match Time: Sunday at 5:30 PM PST, 7:30 CST, 8:30 EST.
    HLTV: hltv.isogames.com:27020
    Maps: tanith and caged, the tie breaker map is veil.

Lords of Chaos vs console
    Match Time: Saturday at 7:00 PM PST, 9:00 PM CST, 10:00 PM EST
    HLTV: 69.93.145.214:27020
    Maps: ns_orbital and ns_tanith, the tie breaker map is veil.

Make sure you join the teamspeak server when watching these matches, ill be there.

Teamspeak ip: 67.19.106.94:24000
    Last edited by LazyEye; 04-02-2005, 02:54 PM.

Re: CAL Finals

I cant wait to see this.I've never really watched a CAL game.

Comment

I will be there. I hope atleast.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I'll be giving non-member reserved slots on the server to non-members who watch these matches while making themselves available for conversation on the TG TeamSpeak server. The reserved slots will last for the next two weeks.

I'd love to get a healthy crowd in for this, as there is a LOT to learn about this game from watching matches like this, and, the more we learn, the better our gameplay overall.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

How do I go about to watch theese matches?
          EDIT: Oh wait NVM, I just saw you have to connect to HLTV.

Comment

I'll be in teamspeak, as well as watching the finals. Should be a good time! I'm sure the is alot to learn from these games, I just hope that none are 2 minute rounds.... ;)
            birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Due to my neighboorhoods 12 hour power outage I missed both finals...does anyone have a demo that they could post for me? I'd really wanted to see a CAL match for once. :(
              -Zephyr
              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
              We are not a single game.
              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
                Due to my neighboorhoods 12 hour power outage I missed both finals...does anyone have a demo that they could post for me? I'd really wanted to see a CAL match for once. :(
                -Zephyr
                The Exi/Terror match hasn't happened yet, Zeph.
                [volun2]
                NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I'm on Teamspeak but it seems like text chat is disabled or something?

Comment

You need to be a registered user to type to an entire channel.

Comment

How do you go about doing that?

Comment

Beats me... :icon_bigg

Comment

Originally posted by Zek
                          How do you go about doing that?
                          Supporting TG members can get registered by talking with Apo or Luna (or some other all-powerful godlike TS figure... I think Phyllis might be one as well).

The above is true for the members server, at least; I'd presume something similar applies to the public server, but that's all it is; a presumption.
                          [volun2]
                          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I cant connect to TG with team speak, wth.
                            USAR

Comment

Round 4 is about to begin.

See this thread for connecting to TG's TeamSpeak server:

http://tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=27109

Let us know what error you're getting if you can't connect.

(btw, I can register supporting members on the TS server now)
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X