No announcement yet.

3.02 Release

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.02 Release

Another serverside patch, some small balance tweaks, nothing exciting:

- Reduced observatory cost from 20 to 15.
    - Increased observatory starting energy to 40.
    - Reduced Armslab cost from 25 to 20.
    - Reduced Phase Gate transportation throttle rate from 0.8 to 0.5 seconds per player.

Re: 3.02 Release

Now that IS interesting! Pity though, I thought the marines were doing quite well at their adapting to the new aliens. Marines really dont need this, since quicker and more affordable buildings along with faster movement still doesnt compensate for skill. However it will significantly alter marine strategy in terms of the observatory, its almost as cheap as the armory now...for a good time call observatory...
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

well atleast they don't seem to be ignoring whats going on, but it seems like they think that marines and aliens are now balenced in CO and are only modding stuff for the real NS

Nobody cares about CO balance anyway ;)
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Spyder, who's nobody? I care about CO, not as much as NS. I still play CO when i'm in a server with less than 10 people, and some servers actualy have CO in rotation. ;)

As for the changes, I like em. Phase gate updates are REALY nice. We will see how these changes play out tonight!!
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

As long as Co and NS use the same numbers, and the excat same upgrades they will never both be balanced at the sametime. I could explain why in a long boring post but im lazy.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed