graphics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphics

I am offering to make anyone who needs a custom sig or graphic one,hook up with me and give me some sort of criteria.

Re: graphics

don't pass this up people i do some kick ass work.

Comment

Posting examples of some of your best work might prove effective in getting folk's attention.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

If you're mighty bored, I wouldn't pass up something that's....verbos-y.

debug-looking program output as a background perhaps. Beyond that...well, I'm not the right-brained one here :)
        "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

hmm... make me a sig of a karkian pwning a fade real good. B-)

Comment

definatly wild. Just as the name says. this one just make it how you want with juggernaut.

Comment

ok guys,i'll get to work right away.Plz send me a ss if you want that as part of the sig kark.v i got something tight for you comeing along.jugg i'll do some searching and come up with something.

Comment

I'm down for a new avatar / sig.... only one problem.... what should it be?

This is a question that has haunted my forum accounts for years... what in the world is a good icon for "Mito" ????

Thus I came up with the current "Wot" guy icon (I know he has a name, but I just can't remember it...)

If you can think of something good, and can make it, GREAT!!! :)

Comment

i am thinking of mitochondria,it's the first thing that came to my mind.
                  mi·to·chon·dri·a (-dr-)
                  A spherical or elongated organelle in the cytoplasm of nearly all eukaryotic cells, containing genetic material and many enzymes important for cell metabolism, including those responsible for the conversion of food to usable energy. Also called chondriosome

Comment

wild child, you have a customer....please convert these 2 images into rad sigs...

http://img177.exs.cx/img177/3355/cshavana00007jx.jpg
                    http://img177.exs.cx/img177/8292/deprodigy00017ii.jpg

there are 2 pictures, make both of them separate sigs...thanks :)

PS: comeon babe, show me what you've got :P

Comment

i got ya covered man.i am geting alot of request (as expected) so give me a little time.

Comment

dude, you have all the time in the world. ultimately, i'm just seeing what your talents are made of ;)

Comment

v message me when you get a chance i got one for ya

Comment

Originally posted by [D.I]WILDCHILD
                            v message me when you get a chance i got one for ya
                            Thanks wild!
                            "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

I guess I could go for a new avatar/ sig. I am not really creative so I just have a cute bear as my avatar. If you are bored you can make me one if you want.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X