Superlift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superlift

If we can have something as incredibly noobish as extralevels, could we try out the superlift plugin? Perhaps using the same system where a member or someone with points can turn it on? I at least think it brings another aspect of strategy to the game as well as being fun and intertaining... (btw im talking about the plugin that lets jp's pick up things as well), just an idea.

-attrition
    "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Re: Superlift

Extra levels is for combat, but wouldn't this be for classic also? I think the main idea is that CO is not taken seriously and anything making people less bored and more likely to stick around for some NS is okay. If that's what this is, then I'm fine. I guess if it was a paying member-only thing that would filter out the NS usage, too.

Never played this plugin. Any more details?

Comment

Is this also the plugin that allows lerks to pick up marines and fly them around? If so, I vote no. I liked regular lerk lift (allowing lerks to pick up gorges) when I first started, because it was fun to drop teammates off cliffs, but I can't really think of a good reason to have it now, as it's just another bonus for the aliens.

Comment

This mod lets lerks pick up gorges or vanilla marines. If the lerk has adren, it can pick up onoses and heavy armor. Jetpackers can pick up gorges. I think it's fun for combat and would enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by realmikey
          This mod lets lerks pick up gorges or vanilla marines. If the lerk has adren, it can pick up onoses and heavy armor. Jetpackers can pick up gorges. I think it's fun for combat and would enjoy it.
          Jp's can pick up vannila marines also.
          "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Comment

no no no no no... did i mention NO! This is the worst plugin eva!!! Please dont do it. I will use all my points to shut the damn thing off!!! NO! ;)
            birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

For NS, no. For CO, maybe.

Comment

Oh please dear God do not use this plugin! I leave CO maps when the extra's are turned on, and I will leave NS if something similar happens.
                "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Comment

worst plugin ever. . .its lame as all hell

Comment

I am anti plug-in, the only ones I like are the ones that have no effect on gameplay. Like /res and chamber numbers. The only gameplay plug-in that I liked was unchained chambers, but that really isnt needed anymore.

LazyEye

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X