So Happy!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Happy!!

My comp went boom... well not really. I ran into some money and decided to blow it on a new comp.

2.8 p4
    Dual 1 gig DDR 3200
    Radeon X800 Pro
    120 gig ATA hard drive
    and a new CASE!!

So SWEET!!
    Quotes From Wise People:
    "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
    "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
    "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Re: So Happy!!

Quality stuff...enjoy it.

Comment

How much did a thing like that cost? Where'd you get it?

Looks nice, I just need a better video card and I would be content with my PC.

Comment

Just under 1k.

Built is myself :P I dont go for the premade crap. Video Card alone was $400 :/
        Quotes From Wise People:
        "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Comment

Holy crap, that video card better have a built in coffee maker for that price, jeeze....
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

It glows a pretty color ^_^
            Quotes From Wise People:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X