lerk flying backwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lerk flying backwards

Looks like they've got the lerk flying backwards now.

http://www.unknownworlds.com/bt/bug_...bug_id=0000522

Interesting.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: lerk flying backwards

bad link wyz.

Comment

sorry.

username and password are 'guest'.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wow, very interesting. I'll have to try this out!!
        birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis Zero
          Damn. That should've been private. Oh well, whether you're in favor or against this, now is not yet the time to discuss it; we have so far not even sanity checked these items sufficiently. Anything can change at this point.
          http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/...post&p=1445784
          Steam Community: | |

Comment

I cant wait to pt this... /me points at everyone and lauphs!
            USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X