Chewwy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chewwy

I don't know about everybody else, but I personally think he should be banned.
    He hasn't done anything major, but he has several repated minor offenses. They include, F4'ing before games are over, Mic spam (oh dear god the mic spam), Dropping SC's without asking, Swearing, (though an admin talked to him about that one and he appears to have stopped) Reswhoring strait to Onos repeatedly, and F4ing on death and calling his team nub/n00b when he dies and they lose. He's constantly abusive, and several regulrs have actually started to refuse to play on any team he is on. It's obvious that he's a kid, and I don't know what your policy is on dealing with people like him, but I know a couple people have come close to throttling him from what they've seen. I'm sure other regs can add their input.

EDIT: # 2 "Chewwy" 282 STEAM_0:1:3422740 0 1:18:12 31 0

Just in case.
    Last edited by Spyder; 04-14-2005, 05:17 PM. Reason: adding info
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: Chewwy

I haven't played with him.

If you have admin access, and this guy can't meet our simple gameplay requirements, take action, even if it leads up to issuing a temporary ban.

If after that he doesn't get the message, PM an admin.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

If you don't have admin access? Any SOP for relying info to get someone banned? I'm assuming screenshots, demo, and PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
        screenshots, demo, and PM
        That'll do, pig. :)

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

If I feel like putting up with him I'll snag a demo of him later. I don't expect any action to be taken based on just my post, I really only wanted to register my complaint and maybe make the admins aware that he's an annoying problem when they're not around.
          a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
          Celibacy is not Hereditary.
          Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
          Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
          Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I'm not sure how making this a public thread helped in your effort to do that, but letting the admins know who's trouble and who isn't is always helpful in our efforts to keep the server a nice place to play.

Comment

I've not ran into anything major with him myself..seems willing to try,you even said he responded to a admins talking to,i see a light at the end of the..ahh you know.

Comment

I agree. I played with him a bit. Not the most productive member of the team, but he was trying. He even put up a hive for us. Just give him some time.

Comment

Also...

Try giving out an amx_page when he is on and see if one of the admins can come in and take care of him if there aren't any.

Comment

Originally posted by ImJustMito
                    Also...

Try giving out an amx_page when he is on and see if one of the admins can come in and take care of him if there aren't any.
                    Paging is temporarily b0rked. Steam messed a lot of stuff up with recent updates.
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Next time I play on the server and he's there, if he does anything stupid, I'll temp him.

I think he's scared of me tho. I believe I was the one who came down on him for language.

Verdale, who has many other names, deserves a perma ban. Definately, no questions asked, but I do not have an ID on him. I'll grab it next time he comes in.

I warned him at least 30 times, kicked repeatedly and temp banned him. He rejoined last night after I banned him night before last and continued to cause problems, so I kicked him and he didn't come back.

-Mom
                      Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X