• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU Finals Match

The UGL NS European championship match will take place this Sunday at:

CST: 2:00 PM
    EST: 3:00 PM
    WEST: 12:00 PM
    (I think these times are correct, the match time is at 9 PM Central European time.)

HLTV details: tv9.hltv-fr.com:27028

I'll will be watching this match and will be on the Teamspeak server to discuss details. I encourage anyone who wants to learn what a completive game is like to drop by.

TeamSpeak IP and password
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 04-17-2005, 03:25 PM.

Re: EU Finals Match

I will try to make it can promise anything.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I will be present in Teamspeak and spectating the match.
      birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Yardwork is my only obstacle to attending this.

I plan on being here.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

HLTV info: connect tv9.hltv-fr.com:27028

Comment

This will be starting soon. They're running a little late. See first post for all the details you need.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ok what am I doing wrong? I've just fired up NS, gone into console, and typed connect followed by the server / port listed in this tread. I get a message about exceeded workload?

Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

The HLTV server is pretty busy, it's nothing on your end, so just keep trying and you'll eventually get in.

Comment

Root, join us in TeamSpeak. We can spectate some other games now and answer any questions about the gameplay you observe.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    Root, join us in TeamSpeak. We can spectate some other games now and answer any questions about the gameplay you observe.
                    Thanks for that Wyz! I wish I had your patience with noobs :) Definitely small chunks of NS at a time for me. As far as I can tell, this is a game that I'll enjoy.

Root
                    BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...