Reports of kids and ignorance...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports of kids and ignorance...

I'm a supporting member and normally always available after 2:30 central time. I'm on Spring Break, so for the next week, 15th-24th, I'll be definately available if not asleep or out of the house.

My xfire is yermom.

That's how you can get ahold of me, I always have it on.

Also, Keres, I know, is a supporting member as well. She may want to post her xfire or MSN or whatever so that you can get ahold of her if any problems occur.

There are several more, but I don't know them all. Ask around and find out xfire handles. I promise you will gain admin quickly.

:D

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: Reports of kids and ignorance...

Originally posted by Yer Mom
    I'm a supporting member and normally always available after 2:30 central time. I'm on Spring Break, so for the next week, 15th-24th, I'll be definately available if not asleep or out of the house.

My xfire is yermom.

That's how you can get ahold of me, I always have it on.

Also, Keres, I know, is a supporting member as well. She may want to post her xfire or MSN or whatever so that you can get ahold of her if any problems occur.

There are several more, but I don't know them all. Ask around and find out xfire handles. I promise you will gain admin quickly.

:D

-Mom

xfire -- Dragonwolf72
    If needed I can help out as well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed