Hey all you old NSers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all you old NSers!

Hey all, I am back playing NS after a long vacation from FPSs. Pre-ordered my NS2 SE and cant wait to see you all in your black armor as well. I miss playing with you all and the awesome community built here and on the server. NS(2)4Life!!!

RS
    Quotes From Wise People:
    "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
    "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
    "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Re: Hey all you old NSers!

C u soon, when the game comes out.

Comment

I will so be there when I get the funds ahead. Don't forget the many times spores stopped Wyz from taking hives cuz it's coming back soon...

Mom
      Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Web the CC and healspray the comm for the win

Comment

I hope my dreams of having a TG NS2 server or two will be realized.
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

I would be willing to put up $15 dollars a month towards membership. I love the communtiy and leadership. Come onnnnn NS2. Love to kill korm a bunch again =)
            Quotes From Wise People:
            "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
            "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
            "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Comment

So, uh... how about that NS2? ;)
              --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Yer Mom View Post
                I will so be there when I get the funds ahead. Don't forget the many times spores stopped Wyz from taking hives cuz it's coming back soon...

Mom
                Ah crap, I nostalgia'ed.

"Shoot the hive, come on guys...shoot the hive...*exasperated sigh* alright...*beacon* everybody grab a shotgun, we're rushing AE-35 before they can get the third hive up. X and Y, you're getting jetpacks and HMGs, focus on the fade when it shows up." - Our Glorious Commander

-Zephyr
                You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                We are not a single game.
                We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X