hello folks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello folks

i just thought id say lo too all you ns lads and lassies. I recently started playing ns and tried all the uk servers but still aint found any players as dedicated 2 the game as you [TG] ppl so i will be in your server quite a lot so please say hello ....... p.s am still a bit nub on the maps so pls don,t laugh when i get stuck in a funny place as i won,t get stuck twice "keep up the res"

Re: hello folks

Welcome to the forums.

P.S. Dont feed the Wyzcraks

Comment

Sheep, I'm pleased to see you in our forums, and it's nice having you on the server.

When you're in game, I have trouble hearing you sometimes. Do you use a desk-resting mic? Might you consider using a headset, where the mic is closer to your face?
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

hello SH33P, i'm pleased to see you with us. the ns server is a strong community, you should stick w/ us for a bit :-P

Comment

Re:mic....wyz

ok m8 but i,ll try boosting it first and thx 4 the warm welcome

Comment

Yes, Welcome to the Community.
            Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Comment

Welcome to the last place you'll ever play NS.
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse