Hello Everybody !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everybody !!!

Well, I just wanted to say in all of my years of internet gaming, since Quake 2 CTF.
    Iíve never played with such a great community of players and admins, you all rock!
    I hope some of you have noticed me at lest one time or another playing on the server.
    I would like to know what I would have to do to become a more active player with TG.
    I have always been interested in joining a clan and / or competing in online gaming.
    Your NS community is amazing group of people that I would like to get to know better.
    Please forgive me if it sounds like I am kissing a$$.

Seriously, [One Bullet Left)

Re: Hello Everybody !!!

Heyo man.

Great to see you in the forums. I'm glad you're enjoying your time on the server. We certainly enjoy having you.

There's two ways you can support TG. One is to play games here whenever you can. We've got servers for NS, CSS, BF1942, Joint Ops, RavenShield, and more titles, each with players who I'm sure would enjoy your company. Beyond that, you can come enjoy our antics and conversations in the forums. Your interest and activity on the servers and the forums alone help support this place, as none of us would want to play if he were alone.

Beyond THAT, if you want to show your support by assisting with the financial burden experienced from hosting all of these forums, servers, and website, you can become what's called a Tactical Gamer Supporting Member. Depending on if you go monthly or annually, it's anywhere from ~$6/mo to ~$9/mo. Some folks go this route just to show their respect and enthusiasm about what TG is trying to do. Others do it moreso to enjoy the reserved slots on the server, which are available only to supporting members and which allow you to join the server when it's full (if the server even HAS reserved slots -- CSS and NS do -- not all games do).

Whatever you choose to do, I'm glad you made it to our forums.

Be well.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Those nifty little powers also encompass God Talk(tm) and The Boot of Death(c)

Comment

Hey Hey!!!!

Comment

GodTalk(tm) and the Boot O' Death(patent pending) are mainstays of the CSS server.
          NS has a full-on tempadmin program, whereby only one supporting member per team has boot rights (I'm not even sure they have all-say, but they have other coolio things).

But... that's beside the point of this thread. Welcome to the forums, Bullet, and thanks for helping to make our server better.
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Glad you are enjoying TG. Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Quake 2 ctf was the best game ever... what name did you play under and where?

You're a welcome addition to the TG family.... you'll learn more about the family breakdown as you become familiar with everyone.... we have a firm mother (Wyzcrack), an understanding father (Pokerface), brothers and sisters (Enigma and Keres), and a deformed freak we keep locked up in the basement (T_BEAR).

Comment

Sup One Bullet. Snappy where do I fit into this family thing. Long lost uncle?
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

*waiting to be listed somewhere in the family*
                  -Zephyr
                  You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                  We are not a single game.
                  We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                  We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by snappy
                    You're a welcome addition to the TG family.... you'll learn more about the family breakdown as you become familiar with everyone.... we have a firm mother (Wyzcrack), an understanding father (Pokerface), brothers and sisters (Enigma and Keres), and a deformed freak we keep locked up in the basement (T_BEAR).
                    Does that make me a fat aunt or something?

Comment

Well, broken arrow is the retarded dog, so thats out for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
                        *waiting to be listed somewhere in the family*-Zephyr
                        Here's a family portrait... you might remember it, and you're in it.... :)
                        [volun2]
                        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Welcome to TG: <Insert witty comment here>.

Comment

Hey, didn't I see you on the CSS server last night? In any event, welcome, and you will need to correct your STEAMID in your profile.. Put the entire id, including the STEAM part.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Wow, I didnít think I get so many replies, thanks guys. My screen name was Basic Threat when I played Quake 2 CTF. I went back to my old CS 1.6 name because One Bullet Left was taken on X-Fire and AIM. So itís Head Chest Foot from now on, sorry for any confusion. Tempus you did see me on the CSS server and youíll see me more often. Not to sure what it is I need to do for the steam id. I used one of the tools to show me the number and thatís what it gave me.

{ HeAdChEsTfOoT }

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X