NS Lent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS Lent

I was recently terminated from my programming position at a small company, as the company did not see any more need for my services. (I.E. top brass there only needed people who are completely emotionally dependent on them 24/7. See http://tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=52068 ). This is the third time I've sought success through others and failed miserably, so I've decided to break out and be my own success, learning from the previous positives and negatives. This takes time, though, so I've restricted myself from games to one day a week. That means you'll all see quite a bit less of me.

Please see the lively topic in the link above, I'd like any input you all have for me.

--Shroompicker
    -- Shroom
    I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Re: NS Lent

Something similiar happened to one of my family members. He worked at a shop (car audio etc) and he did very well but he eventual was let go and he decided he didn't wanna work for someone else and ended up opening his own shop. He is doing very well. GL shroom.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Shoom, we'll miss your great singing...!

Good luck with finding success in yourself.
      birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Good luck Shroom. It was fun playing with you while it lasted (aside: You were the first commander whose name I learned because I was so impressed). I'm sure everything will work out for you in the long run.

Comment

I thought ns_lent was a new map or something.

Anyways, your absence will be noted. 6 openings in our QA department though!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X