Our TG/NS disfunctional family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our TG/NS disfunctional family

Okay, I revised this to be a more comprehensive list of the TG/NS family. I apologize in advance if I didn't include everyone.... just let me know and I'll fit you right in.... or feel free to add people as you see fit.

52 cards is like the great-grandfather that made millions in oil but died and didn't leave your side of the family anything.
    Lazeye is like the religious grandfather that is always telling you what is the right thing to do and you get pissed cause he's right 99% of the time.
    Shroompicker is like the grandfather that would take you fishing and stuff during the summer, the one you miss now that he's gone.
    Wyzcrack is the firm mother always nagging, but you know she loves you cause she packed ding-dongs and fritos in your lunch for 10 years.
    Pokerface is the cool father that doesn't tell your mother about the real trouble you get into.
    Custom is the alcoholic uncle that wears too much cologne and eats all the deviled eggs at Thanksgiving before you got a chance to have just one.
    Yellow is the uncle that doesn't come around much but when he does you love it cause he gives crazy gifts.
    Keres is the sister who always gets into trouble cause she's so wild, the one you always hear slamming her door after she gets grounded.
    Infro is the brother that always picks on you.
    Fenix is the older brother that looks out for you.
    Zek, jackel, and stupid are the successful older brothers that only show up once in a while cause they're so busy with their investment banking jobs and when they do they make you feel bad cause they're making 5x your salary and driving a BMW 8 series.
    Batman is the younger brother you are always bailing out of trouble cause the stuff he says just cracks you up.
    Enigma is the wunderkind that composed his first symphony by the age of 8, but in the end, will end up penniless, drunk, and homeless.
    Kama is the younger brother that is better than you at everything, the one your parents are always comparing you to.
    Wildchild, Cavedog, and Rampage are like the cool older brothers that went away to college, the brothers that hooked you up with that college chick at one of their dorm parties.
    Micro, kormendi, and Sam are the kids you hang out with in school, the ones that sit with you in the back row and make fun of the teacher with you.
    Zephyr, attrition, and Centro are the nephews in the back seat yelling ARE WE THERE YET? over and over on the entire trip to Disneyland.
    Ender is the old dog that is blind in one eye and everyone blames any spills or carpet stains on.
    Tempest is your friend that puts up with your crap and never complains.
    Zib, Wuss, and DON.MAC are like the cool kids that you hang out with in the neighborhood.
    j and al are like the cousins that live in California, the ones that think they are gangsters from Compton, even though they grew up in Bakersfield.
    Paranoid is the cool cousin from England that always knows what the cool stuff is 4 months before you've even heard of it.
    Voilentsquirrel, dudewithagun and geek are the cousins that you hate to have come over cause they ruin all your cool toys, like your Atomic Arcade Pinball Machine and your Lego Space Station.
    Kard, yermom, Kenny, and Mikey are your female cousin's newborn babies.
    and finally....
    T_BEAR is the younger brother that dropped out of high school, lives on Van Buren street, and gives favors to dominant, hairy men for crack.
    [Taco]Maniac is your nerdy friend that worked with you at Taco Bell and had to quit because he burned his hand in the deep fryer trying to make the perfect Taco Bell Grande.
    Last edited by snappy; 04-27-2005, 01:36 AM.

Re: Our TG/NS disfunctional family

I bet some of those on the list are going to ask "who the hell is ender?"

Comment

So where do i fit in snappy i think u forgot about me? Or is there even room? This family is so big.

Comment

Screw the east side, riverside represent
        icy hot stuntaz 4 life

Comment

lol that's all quality
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

*cries*

first the NS captains games tonight (not like CS. we were gunna win before Root nazied right in and switched teams at 8 to 7 us, COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT!!), where i was picked last... and now this :(

Comment

lol snappy that rocked. For once you did somthing cool/ useful.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                I bet some of those on the list are going to ask "who the hell is ender?"
                I think the more appropriate question is "where the hell is ender?"... so many people have vanished over the months I have been playing here... ender, stupid, turbinator, muffin, bagel, moi, theadj are just some of the regulars I can remember off the top of my head that were around when I first found the server, and over time they seem to have vanished...
                Steam Community: | |

Comment

lol this is gold.

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi
                    I think the more appropriate question is "where the hell is ender?"... so many people have vanished over the months I have been playing here... ender, stupid, turbinator, muffin, bagel, moi, theadj are just some of the regulars I can remember off the top of my head that were around when I first found the server, and over time they seem to have vanished...
                    Adj can be explained, at least, by his NS.org forum sig. Apparently he's a member of our armed forces, and is taking up those arms far from the comfort of his computer.

Muffin confessed to a WOW addiction. Stupid is suffering the same fate. I imagine others on that list probably are too.
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I think I'm going to have to make an effort to play more....
                      "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Heh, that was some good stuff.....

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi
                          Ender went to a mental institution because he thought everyone was out to get him hence "I blame ender"

Turbinator went to a speech class

Moi returned to France and is now enjoying his time.....hating americans.

Stupid got himself lost.

Muffin followed stupid.

Adj banished himself from the land after I knifed him when he was a fade.

Comment

Since my connection is fixed, and I get a decent ping to the NS server again. I will need to reinstall Steam\NS and start to play once again.

Look for me soon..

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                              Since my connection is fixed, and I get a decent ping to the NS server again. I will need to reinstall Steam\NS and start to play once again.

Look for me soon..
                              This is great news!
                              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X