Umm...C-Death Not Found?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm...C-Death Not Found?

So I tried connecting to the NS server, latest version of the mod, latest version of Cheating Death, and it kicks me after 3 seconds, saying that I should run out and download the latest version of the app. Which is already running in the background.

Suggestions?

Re: Umm...C-Death Not Found?

What version do you have, which version are you running, and is your STEAM_ID in your forum profile (TG Members don't NEED C-D)?
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I want to see the answers to Poker's questions.

Also, you don't have a SteamID in your forum profile. See Sniper's thread for help understanding how to do it correctly:

http://tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=29293
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        I want to see the answers to Poker's questions.

Also, you don't have a SteamID in your forum profile. See Sniper's thread for help understanding how to do it correctly:

http://tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=29293
        Note: Sniper's thread has a lot to do with posting up a screenshot of someone's Steam ID. (For some unknown reason) None of this is necessary to enter your Steam ID in your profile. Simply type "status" in a console, copy down your steam ID, go into the UserCP and edit your profile. Add in the steam ID and you're all set.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
          What version do you have, which version are you running, and is your STEAM_ID in your forum profile (TG Members don't NEED C-D)?
          The first 2 questions I think I answered (3.0/4.29), and yes, I added my steam_id to the forum profile (mateogwj) a while back so I don't get kicked from CS:S.

Ah, I get it....the steam_id is numeric. Gotcha. Too bad I'm at work and can't fix this.

Comment

4.29.0?

4.29.1?

4.29.2?

4.29.3?

The "disconnect" between username and SteamID is that they are two completely different things. See posts earlier in this thread for help getting the right SteamID in your forum profile. For an example of what YOUR SteamID should look like, see MY forum profile.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
              4.29.0?

4.29.1?

4.29.2?

4.29.3?

The "disconnect" between username and SteamID is that they are two completely different things. See posts earlier in this thread for help getting the right SteamID in your forum profile. For an example of what YOUR SteamID should look like, see MY forum profile.
              Thanks, it might help if I read the threads.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X