need a supporting member who can test on the server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a supporting member who can test on the server

If you have time today to join the server for a few minutes and test something for me, and you're a supporting member, please IM me.

Thank you.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: need a supporting member who can test on the server

Many thanks to Yellow, paranoid, and Infro for helping me test the green temp admin icons this afternoon.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ah so *thats* why my icon kept changing last night.

Root
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Indeed. If your icon is green, you can lay down the tempadmin smackdown if the need arises. Look at the "Important Threads" for the list of commands at your disposal.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
          Indeed. If your icon is green, you can lay down the tempadmin smackdown if the need arises. Look at the "Important Threads" for the list of commands at your disposal.
          I think I need to learn to play the game before I go anywhere near admin commands, but thanks for the pointer :icon14:

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

A good approach, but it depends on the admin situation.

Smacktards are smacktards, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
              Smacktards are smacktards, after all.
              Ain't that the truth? I guess it won't hurt to be aware of the commands. I'm only on the NS server in small amounts (I don't think you lot could handle me for hours at a time :P).

Cheers
              Root
              BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
                Ain't that the truth? I guess it won't hurt to be aware of the commands. I'm only on the NS server in small amounts (I don't think you lot could handle me for hours at a time :P).

Cheers
                Root
                Dude. We have Fenix.
                You, you're a breath of fresh air. :)
                [volun2]
                Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                  Dude. We have Fenix.
                  You, you're a breath of fresh air. :)
                  lol thanks! I thought T_Bear was the one to get the abuse round here? :icon_bigg

Root
                  BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Originally posted by cookietester
                    lol thanks! I thought T_Bear was the one to get the abuse round here? :icon_bigg

Root
                    Oh, don't worry, we abuse about as equally as we can. :)

Your comment was geared towards us being able to handle you. T_Bear himself doesn't fit the "can you handle this?" department... but his mom... well... :D
                    [volun2]

Comment

lol @ poker

Comment

I just got recently abused by an admin yesterday night on the server. As I was commenting on the "high quality server" I got kicked. Not just once but twice! I'm not going to mention the admin's name *cough* Wyz *cough*...........

also my mom owns you

OMG I LOVE WYZCRAK HE'S LIKE TEH BEST
                        Last edited by Wyzcrak; 05-17-2005, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Admin abuse is a myth, T_BEAR. Everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                            Admin abuse is a myth, T_BEAR. Everyone knows that.
                            I suffer abuse as an admin every time I'm on the CS server, so I dispute that it's a myth. :icon_lol:

Root
                            BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

CSS admins aren't real.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X