Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoping someone can point me to some info..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping someone can point me to some info..

I was hoping someone could tell me where I could find some information on NS, including:

1) the speed at which you gain Res from each RT
    2) the costs of each of the marine buildings, upgrades and weapons
    3) how long each research takes

Some of this I already know, but I'm not sure of. And at them moment I'm not able to run steam, so I can't check it out for myself. This is just for some ideas I'm bouncing around in my head while I wait to be able to use steam again. Any help would be appreciated, and afterwards I'll probably post the ideas here.
    "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Hoping someone can point me to some info..

Is this helpful?

http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/view?action=manual
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks, I managed to find this in the community manuel (I should have thought to look there before posting), I still need to know the time it take for a RT to give up one res...

[Edit: I forgot how much res the marine team starts with, could someone also give find that, please.]

Comment

The marine team starts with 100 resources. The other answers you seek await you in the ns.com forums somewhere, I'm sure of it. You just have to get the search parameters right.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I can't seem to find how long it takes for the RT to earn res, all my searches seem to give me either half the board or nothing.

Comment

Try asking someone in #naturalselection on Gamesurge IRC. If you don't have an IRC client, use the "IRC Chat" at the top of this page and then type

/join #naturalselection

once you're in #tacticalgamer (the default channel when you click the "IRC Chat" link above).

Comment

Silly Karrd. Sometimes the answer is closer than you think.

Originally posted by Lito
              A resource tower costs 15 res to put down. Now, its 4 seconds a tick for B[eta]4; 15 res * 4 second a tick / 60 seconds a minute = 1. Which means that 1 minute after that res node is built and starts pumping nanosludge, its paid itself off, and all the res afterwards until it is taken down is profit.
              Then again, it may have changed since Beta4. I believe it starts right away.

Comment

Karrd, I don't know about you, but Hairy just Owned me.

Comment

Thanx, I'll post what I've been working on later. Right now I just got back from seeing HGTTG and I'm tired.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X