How to get the TG logo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get the TG logo?

Hi i was wondering my mate has a TG Logo beside his name on the player status bar does anyone know how to get it

The_Skulk_Of_Death

Beware I Bite

Re: How to get the TG logo?

TG logos are indicative of Supporting Members here at TacticalGamer.
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/subscriptions.php

In addition to helping insure the servers stick around, there are a few perks across the games here.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

The white TG icon? This is reserved for players who are Tactical Gamer Supporting Members.

Tactical Gamer, in all its glory, costs cold, hard cash to keep running. :)

So, some people are blessed enough to be able to manage a supporting membership, by which they pay about $8/month to help keep this place (Tactical Gamer, not just the NS server) running. In exchange for their support, Tactical Gamer does just about everything it can think of to thank these people.

On the Natural Selection server, that means several things, including the white icon, admin rights when admins aren't around, and the most powerful of the server's several types of reserved slots.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Thanks

The_Skulk_Of_Death

Beware I Bite

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          In exchange for their support, Tactical Gamer does just about everything it can think of to thank these people.
          This is patently false. Wyz has repeatedly spurned my sexual advances.
          Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X