Teams Like CSS In Ns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams Like CSS In Ns

I'm curious about there being teams teams in NS like we have in CSS because it would be interesting to have special ns matches with specific teams and having special competitions with prizes like a month of TG membership for just one person once a month possibly... I await the criticizing

Re: Teams Like CSS In Ns

Are you aware of the pending tournament?

http://tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=53883
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're referring to the cs:s tournament teams, right? If that's the case, you should visit:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=53883

Edit: Damn you wyz.

Comment

Jinx!!!!!!!!!!!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Terror, I have seen you on the server, did you not see the banners in the ready rooms of all the maps?

Perhaps they aren't as effective as I thought.
          Steam Community: | |

Comment

Tactical Rage
            22nd Onos
            Team Vicious

I liked when we had those "house" teams. It promoted organization, and we could do "team vs. team" pickups whenever we wanted. The rivalry also seemed to spur creative strategy.
            "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Tactical Rage... sniff.. :icon_frow

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Team Pokemon For The Win!!

Comment

lol T-BEAR
                  Oyee

Comment

Tempus playing NS regularly... sniff..

lol @ 6 TR guys up against 11 server regulars.... and winning (well, once -- the rest of the games were more balanced -- and/or we got our asses handed to us).
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Teams like Cascading Style Sheets? That's what i thought when i read the topic :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X