Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zunni hosts "Developers Corner" (nsradio)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zunni hosts "Developers Corner" (nsradio)

Originally posted by Zunni
    I've decided to start a weekly program dedicated to having some fun, and sharing information about NS and the development process.

I'll be playing music, talking NS and answering questions from listeners, there may even be a fun 'bit' or two thrown in..

I'll be hosting the program Thursday nights at 9:30 PM EST.
    http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/...howtopic=93233

That thread has a link to last week's first show, which I found to be a surprisingly informative and entertaining listen. I have mirrored the file.

I would recommend you guys listen to last week's show if you haven't already. Squeak is complimented for his competent and much-needed moderation work in the ns.com competitive forums ( <3 ).

I hope to listen to tonight's (it's Thursday) show live.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Zunni hosts &quot;Developers Corner&quot; (nsradio)

When did they start this? Was i gone or just blind?
    Oyee

Comment

It features intersting digz on some well known players. I laughed a lot. It also features the most eclectic three song set you're likely to hear for quite some time.

Did you see the "z" up there? It's got hidden meaning! :D
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Pokerface is fined 100 credits for violating the decent language law by using the term "digz."

Comment

It was a play on words, silly.

Listen to the show. You'll get it.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
            Pokerface is fined 100 credits for violating the decent language law by using the term "digz."
            Simon Phoenix is the best villain ever.
            ----------
            Booth: Gun. Noun. Portable firearm. This device was widely utilized in the urban wars of the late twentieth century. Referred to as a pistol, a piece...
            Simon Phoenix: Look I don't need a history lesson! C'mon, HAL, where are the god damn guns?
            Moral Statute Machine: You are fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.
            Simon Phoenix: What? **** you!
            Moral Statute Machine: Your repeated violation of the Verbal Morality Statute has caused me to notify the San Angeles Police Department. Please remain where you are for your reprimand.
            ---------
            And you, phoenetic Fenix, don't know how to click a link.
            [volun2]
            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

For Sale.

Pre-owned Fenix.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmm

the forums software converted my all-caps post to title case.

delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  It was a play on words, silly.

Listen to the show. You'll get it.
                  I know, but I still felt like giving pokerface a hard-time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    I would recommend you guys listen to last week's show if you haven't already. Squeak is complimented for his competent and much-needed moderation work in the ns.com competitive forums ( <3 ).
                    teehee I love teasing zunni.
                    USAR

Comment

I have just four words for you:

developers developers developers developers

Comment

Did anyone listen to this on Thursday? I missed it.

After hearing some interesting bits from last weeks recording, I am eager to hear what he had to say for this week.
                        Steam Community: | |

Comment

I got home Thursday night just in time to listen, only to find that I could get to the entire 'net with the exception of TG and ns.com.... most strange, and all resolved itself about the time the show would have been ending.

Comment

I was having the same problem as Wyz, although I was able to catch bits and pieces. From the little that I was able to hear, nothing was all that interesting.

Comment

It was ok. The most I got out of it was that the commander will have some changes in 3.1 (is it just me, or was the commander forgotten in 3.0?), but appearently these revolve around making it a bit easier on the micromanagement side. Not a lot of details, but they say they won't take the skill requirement out of commanding, because everyone knows it's all about the medpack dropping skillz.

Anyways a lot of the questions Zunni answered with "Well I haven't been around long so I don't know", which was a little disappointing.

Anyone figure out where their IRC channel is? Is it just the natural selection channel or what?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X