Points...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points...

Okay wyz as you know i had problems trying to remember the commands for adding bots and using points... I dont want to have to memorize the commands, not enough brain space... So i was wondering:

1) Fisrt off add better advertising for Points, let them semi-pubers know we have something they might really like

2) Add a better help menu for points, it says how to spend them to get bots and what not, but not how to use bots/extra upgrades(Not that anyone doesnt know how to by now, but still nice to know everything)

3) For people like me, who goes on at different times( i go on early in the morning, and go to bed later... So no1 is online 60% of the time) every1 else is on lower the cost of bots when an admin isnt present and theres less people on the server.

I.E.

1 player(s) = 100 points to add bots
    2 player(s) = 200 points to add bots
    3 players(s) = 300 points to add bots
    4+ players(s) = 400 points to add bots

For menu, when some1 joins late, lower the extra upgrade cost... Because joining a game when everyone pretty much is maxed out, its hard to get good upgrades, and spending points to get those good upgrades wouldnt be worth spending...

The values can be canged, its just an idea.
    Oyee

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X