Kicked 2 Spectate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked 2 Spectate

OK i know i aint got reserved slot but i,d ov @ LEAST THOUGHT THAT AFTER SPENDING AT LEAST 2 HRS IN THE SERVER AND ACTUALLY getting ppl 2 come in the server and play so that we can make a full team and play captains matches ....then little old sh33p gets auto kicked 2 spec im sorry lads but no res slot or not i still feel that ppl who have been in the server for over 2 hrs should not get kicked 2 spec just on principal ...... these are the rules that i use on my uk clan source server .......... could there be some help for the "sh33p"

Re: Kicked 2 Spectate

I don't know any details on who was on the server at the time, but if there are lots of members, constellations, or people who spend points on a slot, you're going to be toward the top of the slot kick list without any of these benefits.

There is, as I'm sure you know, an easy fix to this problem. And it's only $8 a month. :)

Comment

Originally posted by rs_j
      I don't know any details on who was on the server at the time, but if there are lots of members, constellations, or people who spend points on a slot, you're going to be toward the top of the slot kick list without any of these benefits.

There is, as I'm sure you know, an easy fix to this problem. And it's only $8 a month. :)
      Indeed. Slot reservation comes in many flavors, with the top of the ladder being supporting membership. Points and Consties will keep you from being kicked FIRST; that honor belongs to whoever has the least amount of time on the server who doesn't have the points to stay on / isn't a Constellation member.

Though I have to say, if that amount of time is over two hours, we're doing something right. :)
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Res Slot

Ok could any 1 let me have the details in regards 2 where 2 send my cash .....im in the uk and am prepaired 2 send 10gbp which works out a bit more so would i get the membership 4 that period ov money or just 1 mth p.s i was really into the match last nite and the fun was great it,s just so frustrating when @ 3am uk time things like this happen, oh well life,s a game thx your buddt "SH33P"

Comment

This is the page where you can order a subscription:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/subscriptions.php

I know PayPal is accepted, but I am not sure what other forms of payment are accepted. Please note that a membership will give you a reserved slot on other TG games (NS included, of course), such as Counter-Strike Source. You will also have access to other benefits such as web space, email, etc.

Comment

If PayPal isn't your thing (or doesn't work due to currency differences or whatnot), PM Apophis, and he'll find a way to hook you up.
            [volun2]
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

I thought I had heard Wyz mention that players are picked for the boot based on how long they have been on the server. Meaning that people who just joined are kicked first. However, as Poker and j said, there may have been constellation members, people with more points and members on, so you got the boor. For most cases, I would say it is rare that anyone who is on for 2 hours is kicked first.
              Last edited by HairyNevus; 05-21-2005, 03:05 PM. Reason: caps lock ftl

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
                I thought I had heard Wyz mention that players are picked for the boot based on how long they have been on the server. Meaning that people who just joined are kicked first. However, as Poker and j said, there may have been constellation members, people with more points and members on, so you got the boor. For most cases, I would say it is rare that anyone who is on for 2 hours is kicked first.
                But to that end, I'll say it's getting more frequent by the day. Icons have been pretty prevalent lately, and a fair number of regulars have the points to stave off a kick for a night or two.
                [volun2]

Comment

hmmmm, so if u have alot of points from pervious games(like u win a match and u get 25 points)..if u stock up on thoose points..u have a lesser chance of being kicked?

i just want to know. thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Zogato
                    hmmmm, so if u have alot of points from pervious games(like u win a match and u get 25 points)..if u stock up on thoose points..u have a lesser chance of being kicked?

i just want to know. thx.
                    Yes. And your sig is too big. :P

Wyz can quote the exact number at you, but it's something around 2000 points to keep yourself from being kicked when a supporting member is connecting (it's auto-spent and good for the duration I THINK of your connection).

The best way to earn points is to help the server fill up. This would also build up your time on the server, which in itself would help prevent a kick.

But the only surefire way to keep your tookus on the server is to become a supporting member.
                    [volun2]

Comment

Re: XP POINTS

how do i look at my points ppl cause i reakon ive spent at least 12 hrs on your server in the last week IM loving the [TG] style ov play

Comment

Re: XP POINTS

Originally posted by SH33P
                        how do i look at my points ppl cause i reakon ive spent at least 12 hrs on your server in the last week IM loving the [TG] style ov play
                        say "/points"
                        [volun2]

Comment

yet again twice in a matter ov minutes ,,,, getting depressed now "it says ive got points 4 res slot yet " HAVE I just under 4000 points

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X