X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

And the Navy still sucks.

Just dropping in to see what's up.

I can only imagine like 4 people tops know who I am but that's cool, cuz TG is pretty much awesome in general.

Re: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Eclipse, hurry up and prove you're insane so they'll kick you out and you can start playing again.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Who's this Eclipse fellow?He sounds like a noob.:)

Hey glad to here from you again!Hope to see you on the server again.Have a good one bud!

Comment

I would've thought you'd be booted for insubordination by now, hot stuff. :D
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
          I would've thought you'd be booted for insubordination by now, hot stuff. :D
          I think we all thought that :P

Been bunnyhopping and shooting shotties at random objects? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper
            Been bunnyhopping and shooting shotties at random objects? :P
            Nope, he lost all his skills when he realized he couldn't script in real life. H4X0R!!1111oneoneone
            Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Only heard of you, never played the any games with you. Where are you stationed at?

Comment

Im in the same boat lol, get it, Navy, boat!!! as HairyNevus, how long have u been stationed where ur currently... Uhh, stationed... (<.<) (>.>)
                Oyee

Comment

I'm stationed onboard the USS Ashland (LSD-48) it's basically a bus for marines, been onboard for almost a year, and been in the navy for like a year and a half now.

I can't say I don't step on toes for flying the bull**** flag every 5 minutes around here..but nothing I do is bad enough for them to kick me out

Right now I'm 6 month deployment and am currently visiting the not-so-illustrious Kingdom of Bahrain (talk about a s***hole) hence the wave of internet access.

As far as bunny-hopping...to many corners and tight corridors on a real ship, so all I can do is strafe walk; although I have been shooting my shotgun at random fish :)

Oh yea...Wyz did you ever get my email addy?

Comment

No, I didn't. Please PM it to me.
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Sup Eclipse. Nice to see the Navy sucks. My friend told me the same thing he left for basic training a few months ago.
                      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Looks to me like more than 4 of us remember you :).
                        Stay alive!
                        -Zephyr
                        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                        We are not a single game.
                        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                          I'm stationed onboard the USS Ashland (LSD-48) it's basically a bus for marines, been onboard for almost a year, and been in the navy for like a year and a half now.
                          I'm sure you already know, but the Ashland was the very first LSD ever commisioned! The one you're riding in, 48, is pretty new. I bet it's nice. Gators are small, but be glad that you're not on an older one. And be doubly glad that you don't live in the troop quarters!

Good to hear from you! Hope the Navy is treating you like she should...
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Heh, now I wish I knew what [ship] my friend is on so I could ask "Heard of Pat McInerny? He's on...." Dumbass me :o.

Hope you have a better time in the Navy...

EDIT: Nah, Pat's in the Mediterranean. It'd be a long shot anyway, given there's more than 5 people in the Navy or something.
                            Last edited by HairyNevus; 05-25-2005, 08:59 PM. Reason: added 'EDIT', changed a word

Comment

So you're that guy that keeps bringing damn marines here.....

For some reason the forums are no longer blocked, so I can resume posting and annoying everyone. Sup from Afghanistan.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X