Votemap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Votemap

So, the votemap lately hasn't been effective, mostly because you always need 1 more person to vote than there are on the server (if you have 7 players you need 8 to mapchange)
    Would assume it's set to 100% to mapchange and it's counting the HLTV holder as a player.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: Votemap

mp_mapvoteratio .6

:/
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Votemap

Yes votemap is bugged, i think everyone already knew this, but anyway, if people drop, it doesn't always count them as being dropped, (i'v needed a votemap of 13, i think that was a dead giveaway that its bugged, hehe) anyhow, i don't know of an appropriate fix for it. :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X