Tournament Team Names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Team Names

Calling all team captains!! Your reward for naming your team by 6PM EST, Friday June 3 is you own shiny new forum for organizing and strategizing with your team.

The names must be posted in this thread by 6PM EST or you will NOT be getting a forum. So donít delay. Start the naming gears grinding.
    Steam Community: | |

Re: Tournament Team Names

Pokerface will be leading the Suicide Kings to victory.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
      Pokerface will be leading the Suicide Kings to victory.
      Oh captain my captain, to suicide we will go!

Comment

Along with the support of Ahnold http://datacore.sciflicks.com/termin..._dangerous.wav I shall be leading Tactically Dangerous to victory!

Comment

We on The Spongebob Mob shall happily be catching Jellyfish as well as blowing bubbles...Err..I mean kickin butts around this joint!!!

Comment

"Don's Macs" are now officially known as
            Apex

Comment

THE CATPUNCHERS! will be taking names and punchin' cats!

Comment

Our team will be the "Dark Eagle Ops" or "[DEO]"
                birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Team forums will be created in the Tactical Conflict forums.

(this site is new and is still being built -- I hope to use some of the site's other features to manage matches, either in this tournament or in the future)

If you don't have a forum account there already, be sure to create one. They are, of course, free of charge.

tacticalconflict.com
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Do we need to do anything special after registering, or just wait on the forums to be created?
                    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Just wait. Team captains will be sent a TC (TacticalConflict) PM with their team forum's password after it's created.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Still waiting on Maniac and Wild to get accounts at TC. I'd like to send Apo one, final forum creation list.

Comment

I've got to say, the sheer idea behind TacticalConflict is just fantastic...I hope it can execute as well as it looks. Speaking of how it looks...it might just have too much black...gray font is hard on the eyes, I think a slightly dark yellow would be very fitting in its place.
                          -Zephyr
                          You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                          We are not a single game.
                          We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                          We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

suicidal sh33p give me xenon yeah baby yeah baaah 2 the max .........hope 2 munch on a bit ov lunch

Comment

I can't seem to find an "about us" on Tactical Conflict. What are the details behind the site? It seems to be designed to handle matches between teams, but there is nothing actually explaining the site (that I can find).
                              "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X