No announcement yet.

tournament scoreboard icons

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tournament scoreboard icons

With the closing of registration, gone are the generic tournament scoreboard icons.

Any team wishing to have its own, custom scoreboard icon need only learn how to create the necessary (.tga) file and send it to me, along with the playername of every person on your team, in a PM.

I'll not help people build their files, but I think the following are the specs you have to follow:

Targa file (TGA)
    32-bit w/ compression
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: tournament scoreboard icons

Would you happen to know what programs can be used to make a .tga file?
    "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Re: tournament scoreboard icons

Photoshop can, but other than that I do not know. If necessary you could make your icon in MS Paint, save it as a .bmp, send it to me, and I can .tga it and give it back to you. If you want transparent sections you could either write a description or provide a second .bmp of the icon that is white where you want the icon to be opaque and black where you want it to be transparent. I think there is a pretty good chance that at least one person on each team will have the tool(s) to make a .tga file though.

To add transparencies in photoshop, make sure there is an "alpha" layer in the "channels" tab and make that layer as I described above (white pixels are opaque, black are transparent).

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed