TeamSpeak channels for tournament teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak channels for tournament teams

I will create a high-quality codec TeamSpeak channel for your team, with a password of your choosing, once you decide on a name for your team.

Team forums won't come until later (we're not even sending the requests to Apophis until this weekend), but just PM or IM me and I'll get the TS stuff set up quickly.

TeamSpeak server information:
    http://tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=27109

Only team captains may contact me about this.

The TS channels will, of course, be removed once your team is finished competing in the tournament.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: TeamSpeak channels for tournament teams

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
    I will create a high-quality codec TeamSpeak channel for your team, with a password of your choosing, once you decide on a name for your team.
    ....Do the substitutes get a high-quality codec on their TS channel?
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

NO CHANNEL FOR YOU!! :icon_mad:
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        Given that we already make use of the superior Speex codec, is this overkill?
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
          Given that we already make use of the superior Speex codec, is this overkill?
          Depends on what the channel will be used for.

If its just to be used in game, then maybe yes. But if itís to be used for team conferences, planning, etc. then it seems appropriate to me.

Either way, why not? The TeamSpeak server is underutilized anyway.
          Steam Community: | |

Comment

The TS codec is better than the NS server uses.

Otherwise, korm's comments apply.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I guess I should probably make the effort to get TeamSpeak then?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X