Tourmanent Substitute Requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourmanent Substitute Requests

If any team needs a ringer for a match, please post your requests here. I strongly encourage all substitutions to be resolved as far in advanced as possible. In the event that you do need a last minute sub, any available subs should be idling in the gamesurge IRC channel #tacticalgamer or the TeamSpeak server.

Substitutes may only be selected from the list of subs below. In the event that no subs are available, send me a PM and we will see if an exception can be made.

Please dont post in this thread unless you are a captain, an acting captain (if the captain is unavailable), or a sub responding to a request.

When making a request please note the day and time of the match and the team you represent.

Substitutes
    Attrition
    Ballisto
    Born-with-a-tail
    Darocka
    Harrynevus
    Insert Name Here
    Karkianman101
    Paranoid
    Seti
    Spyder (aka Ninja Pirate Assassin)
    Zephyr
    Zibalatz
    Zorlac

If you would like to be added or removed from the list of subs, please send me a PM.
    Last edited by kormendi; 07-08-2005, 08:21 PM.
    Steam Community: | |

Re: Tourmanent Substitute Requests

Two matches will be played tomorrow (Monday). Get your substitutes lined up so you donít find yourself down a player.

Comment

Requesting a substitute for tonight's match. It will be midnight EST. PM me for more details.

Comment

I would like to line up a sub for our match. With SH33P out and BlackV!per's computer failing him, our team is down to only six. Therefore, it is possible that our sub would not play.

I feel better knowing there's a seventh in the wings, however. Please let me know if you are available for the Monday 10:15 game.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
          I would like to line up a sub for our match. With SH33P out and BlackV!per's computer failing him, our team is down to only six. Therefore, it is possible that our sub would not play.

I feel better knowing there's a seventh in the wings, however. Please let me know if you are available for the Monday 10:15 game.

I'll be around Monday, and can sub or psuedo-sub for you guys as needed.
          a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
          Celibacy is not Hereditary.
          Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
          Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
          Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Ya, should planed my computer thing around this tourny, but then again, my dad's money doesnt last long anymore seeing how i intraduced him to E-bay, so i had to get my computer as soon as he got money to work with... Lol said...
            Oyee

Comment

Just going to drop a line here about people that are on the sub list that aren't as forceful as I am. If you're on the HLTV server and it looks like the teams might need a sub, feel free to hop on and ask them. I've subbed for 3 matches now, and was only asked to sub for 1. I just log on and sit in the RR and see how it plays out. So if you're looking to play and haven't had a chance to yet, Bug me if I'm subbing, because I tend to just show up and see if I'm needed, and I have no problem stepping aside to let somebody that doesn't get a chance to sub as often play (provided I'm not filling a specific request).

That is all :).
              Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Ninja, you are the model sub... when brainstorming the sub idea it was thought that those who were available would make it be known.

That isnt happening so much. I would like to remind all of you subs to check the match schedule each week and try to idle in teamspeak and/or IRC at match time.

If that means playing an NS tournament match instead of BF2, than so be it. You signed up to be subs... and your services are needed.

Comment

Si, we already had 1 match cancelled due to lack of players, and I don't think we've had a match played that hasn't needed atleast 1 sub.

Comment

I am available at all times. I usually work out during the match times but just let me know and I won't.
                    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Sooo....Custum officially has no life then?
                      :P

Comment

Okay, my bad. If I'm around, I'll idle in TS. I assume the general NS channel and wait for a captain to join and say they need me? I've had a hard time remembering what day it is lately, that's most of the problem, Like today...I thought was Friday. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
                          Okay, my bad. If I'm around, I'll idle in TS. I assume the general NS channel and wait for a captain to join and say they need me? I've had a hard time remembering what day it is lately, that's most of the problem, Like today...I thought was Friday. Damn.
                          lol... that will do. If you dont want to be around all the time just make sure your are in the channel around a little before match time... if you want you can even jump on the server when a match starts and wait around to see if your services are needed.

Comment

Monday, June 27, 10:15PM
                            Apex VS The Spongebob Mob
                            I will be out of state. Apex may need 1 or 2 substitutes for the match.

Comment

Originally posted by DON.MAC
                              I will be out of state. Apex may need 1 or 2 substitutes for the match.
                              good, you smell bad.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X