Tourney Matches: Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourney Matches: Week 1

The following are the pairings for the first week of the tournament. The losers of this week's matches will not be subject to elimination. This is part of the 2 week preseason.

Map: ns_origin

Monday June 13, 8:15PM (demo)
    Suicide Kings VS Dark Eagle Ops

Monday June 13, 10:15PM (demo)
    Tactically Dangerous VS The Spongebob Mob

Wednesday, June 15, MIDNIGHT (Thursday morning) (demo)
    The Catpunchers VS Apex

All times are Eastern
    Refer to the linked thread for team rosters

I have assigned times for the matches. We will see how this works out in the first week. Try your best to be available for the assigned times. Captains, work with your teams to make these times work. If someone cant make it, find a sub. If there are just too many conficts with the time, contact the opposing team's captain and myself and we can talk about rescheduling.

Please post substitute requests in the following thread:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=55016
    Last edited by kormendi; 07-02-2005, 12:51 PM.
    Steam Community: | |

Re: Tourney Matches: Week 1

Bring it on you group of deranged washroom accessories/ retarded sea creatures/land creatures living in an air bubble/whatever the hell else.

Comment

Jeezbus this is close, my new computer will be arrivin 12/13 and the guy gets here around 4/5...
      Oyee

Comment

The first matches of the tournament will start at 8:15PM Eastern tomorrow (Monday). Plan on joining the server before the match time (around 8PM). Everyone who is not playing in a match is welcome to spectate via the NS HLTV server. IP address: tgns.tacticalgamer.com:27020 (67.19.90.170:27020)

Don't fret if your team is not organized, the first 2 weeks of matches will not count towards elimination. Show up for your match on time and be patient as there may be some kinks to work out.

Comment

Will C-D need to be on? as it lastest verson is crashing my computer :(
          Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

I didn't plan to disable CD. If you can find me, I can disable it for the match.

If you can NOT find me, it is your team's responsibility to find six that can play with CD in its status quo.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Good luck to everyone!

<3 u all + cake.
              (\_/)
              (O.x)
              (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                I didn't plan to disable CD. If you can find me, I can disable it for the match.

If you can NOT find me, it is your team's responsibility to find six that can play with CD in its status quo.

It runs, i just need about a few minutes to get lucky, so that it would not crash.
                Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Congrats to the winners of Monday's matches.

Suicide Kings and Tactically Dangerous defeated Dark Eagle Ops and Spongebob Mob in their respective matches.

I was pleasantly surprised at how everyone organized at the designated match times. Tardy players were one of my biggest concerns, and that was a non-factor tonight. If things go this smoothly for every match, I will be free of many headaches.

A special thanks to custom for subbing in both matches.

Comment

Ah the game winning crush-Infro-the-fade-in-an-elevator-by-jumping-on-him kill.

Comment

FYI Apex vs Catpunchers changed to 12am est. FYI.
                      (\_/)
                      (O.x)
                      (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Comment

I'm not positive if the lateness of the match is due to my schedule only. If it in fact is, my Cisco teacher is at a security summit till thursday.

If Apex or Catpunchers want the match earlier in the day, we're going to be at our office for a LAN party anyways. I don't mind playing it at 11 PM CST, but I am more than happy to play anytime after 6 pm CST tonight.

NOTE: This is probably the only time for the next 2 months I'll be available before 10 pm on a weekday.

Comment

That was the primary motivation, but people on Apex perfer the later time... so its good this way.

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi
                            That was the primary motivation, but people on Apex perfer the later time... so its good this way.
                            Score, I'll see you guys tonight at 11pm CST.

Comment

I can't make it

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse