• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resource nodes moving on ns_hera

http://www.unknownworlds.com/bt/bug_...bug_id=0000832

u: guest
    p: guest

Lots of interesting stuff in the Bug Database these days.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: resource nodes moving on ns_hera

Cool thats a big problem i always had with hera, not that it mattered to me, i rarly comm... And yes, i do comm, its just not on our server. Pub's yes,TG no. Dont ask, because i dont know why.
    Oyee

Comment

You guys don't even get to see the cool bugs, we run into some wierd **** when a brand new pt build comes out. The 3.1 builds have odd bugs that seemingly have no connection to what actually causes them, and they are often comical.

Comment

I want more information on these 3.1 builds... If you please...
        Oyee

Comment

The data core node already moved, though marine start didn't and for some reason they redesigned the landing pad (with the door thing).
          This bug is a bit old, there were two others along with it, Surface Access node on ns_metal (moved into the hive and added a new node in Heating Room), and Stability Monitoring on ns_caged- this hasn't been moved though.

Comment

I could tell you more, but then I would have to kill you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X