team forums at TC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team forums at TC

I am Site Admin (a, not the) at TacticalConflict.com.

This means I can see all forums there.

This means I can see your team's forum. I did not anticipate that.

I am the only player competing in the tournament who can see other teams' forums.

The point of this post is to make it clear that my intention is to not read other teams' forums. I also will not moderate other teams forums'. I will in no way view these forums.

They are private, and I will not be in them.

Just a heads up.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: team forums at TC

Great! This means that we can talk about how bad of a fade Wyz is behind his back!!! ;)
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Another thing to note is the subjects show up in the recent posts section. For example:

Who will command?
      Last post by rs_j
      06-06-2005 01:38 PM
      Suicide Kings
      2 Replies, 9 Views

So might not want to make topics like "We will definately go sensory first" or something :P

EDIT: Mouse hover too. So make sure the first few lines of the first post of each thread are also carefully chosen :) Maybe we should just tell apophis and see if he can fix it up like on NS forums "Last post: PROTECTED FORUM"
      Last edited by rs_al; 06-06-2005, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Everyone on wuss's team, remeber to make false titles that will mislead the other teams! err. wrong forum. umm, ignore that ;P

Comment

Infro! SHhhh!!
          birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

PreSeason: Week 1: ns_origin...
            Last post by rs_j
            06-06-2005 02:23 PM
            Suicide Kings
            1 Replies, 4 Views
            First sentence: This thead is just meant to throw off the people who can only see the title in the New Posts list.

Your attempt at deception has FAILED J!!

Edit: Fixed all caps.
            Last edited by Pfhor; 06-06-2005, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Foiled Again

Edit: That is in all caps!

Comment

spec hax tbh
                USAR

Comment

LOL

Pwnt.

Hey guys... don't post team-sensitive information in the private TC forums until Apo gets the permissions worked out later tonight.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

When will I get the password so I can join the DEO forum?
                    "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Kard, check your pm in a min

Comment

Hate to point this out to you, but on the main page of TC's site, to the right is the "Latest Forum Topics" section, and on it is an echo of the problem you had the other day.
                        "Chance favors the prepared mind" -Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X