Sorry to say im out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to say im out.

Well, my computer bit the big one, ive got to send in for different RAM, so i wont be able to play and or do anything considered gaming for the next few days/weeks. Untill i can figure out whats going on with that darn computer i think ima have to say im out of the Tournament. Sorry Pokerface/Zek/Sh33p/Wyzcrak/Nickhastapee/Asian_Noodle/j... I really wanted to play in this Tourny, and maybe when i get my computer runnning (Hopfully by Firday/Monday) ill be able to join back in.

Oh ya, i forgot the password to the TC forums, and i reformatted my hardrive with all my passwords in a password protected TxT file...

Atleast i pre-orderd BF2, now i know we can have some good tourny's matches with that.

P.S. The fustration in not having a computer/B0rked computer made me break my Computer desk, now im on boxes again, and i dont think i woulda done much help on them.
    Oyee

Re: Sorry to say im out.

Sorry to hear you'll be gone. ::(
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I remind you that there are still 7 weeks left to the tournament. That allows for plenty of time to get back on track, but if you wish to withdraw, that is acceptable.
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

Yeah man don't pull out so quickly! The first two weeks are exhibition games, all you will have to do is catch up by practicing with your team (scrimms, pugs even...).

Don't drop out yet !

Comment

Oh since u put it that way, ill have my new RAM by wed/thurs next week, if all goes well ill be able to continue. If not, and it turns out that my computer is worse off than i thought, ill let you know. Getting on the internet is kinda hard, one computer 4 people... It was nice having my own computer in my room... Anywho, i hope it isnt the processer.

How it could overheat with my setup i dont know.

1 120mm exhauest, 2 80mm intake(1F;1S), 2 80mm on CPU heat sink(1 Blowing over heatsink;other sucking out from heatsink), 2 80mm on powersupply. Oh ya, im adding another 80mm somewhere, i just havent figured out, intake or exhaust, side/front/back. And my RAM has heat spreaders, but i havent got them yet.
          Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X