T_BEAR needs some help guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T_BEAR needs some help guys

T_BEAR's mom recently woke up, rolled over, and told me that her son is afraid of getting pwnz0red (no joke, she used the word pwnz0red) in all of his upcoming tournament matches. She and I are both worried about him....what with the recent bed wetting and crying spells and all.

You people all know T_BEAR, he's a fragile little guy. Let me tell you: we don't need the little guy crying himself to sleep at night. What does that lead to? I'll tell you what it leads to: me and his mom getting a terrible night's sleep because of all the sobs coming from the next room... that's what it leads to!

Don't tell him I told you guys this, but I IMPLORE you all to take it easy on him throughout the tournament. Let him get a few pity kills here and there, and act like you're real mad..... you know... type asdkfaksjdjfk a lot after he kills you or accuse him of scripting or something. Seriously, it'll help him sleep better, and more importantly, it'll help ME sleep better.

Re: T_BEAR needs some help guys

I always do my part by pretending I suck and letting everyone get 12+ kills on me so they feel better. I'll now go out of my way to die by the limp hand of T_BEAR.

Oh yeah and.....I keed.

Comment

You are a jerk Snappy...
      I love it :)
      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Would it be a bad time to mention that in the match Tbear was going down that vent that leads to vent hive from ore extraction and was killed in there by me and someone else. Didn't even swipe tried to run and was gunned down. Ooo wait we are supposed to not hurt his feelings. Crap I will just edit it later.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Ya custom i was the other guy and i got credit for the kill. Sorry bout that T_Bear if i knew were emotionally fragile I would have let u get a swipe in. And also when you were a marine, sorry bout that parasite kill I got on you. Im sure the embarassment must have been excrutiatingly humiliating. Sorry to get u pwnz0red I'll try to play it easy and let you get a kill or two next time. Well hope you get better sleep atleast for your mom's and snappy's sake.

Comment

And I... I was building turrets! But I did see taco in the vent screaming "OMG A FADE IS OCMING WERE ALL GONNA DIE OMG ITS TEBAR HE IS MOST POWERFUL EVER oh wait he's dead". He even screamed all those typos.

Comment

I wasn't worryed about who got the kill it was a team effort. Also humiliating Tbear is so important i mean ummmmm ya it was horrible I think we should have let him kill us.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

yeah I f'ed up so bad in that vent. That was retarted. Every time i blinked up i hit a "step" and stopped. I was cursing like no other when it happened. But now I just don't care about playing ns anymore for some reason..... oh yea and snappy likes men.

Comment

Originally posted by T_BEAR
                  oh yea and snappy likes men.
                  That makes your mom...a man? Suddenly, I feel ill.

*frantically deletes all the photos of T_BEAR's mom (daddy?) off his hard disk, and sets fire to the pile of DVDs*
                  "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by T_BEAR
                    . But now I just don't care about playing ns anymore for some reason....
                    What happened to you? You used to be beautiful.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X