I really dont like FF in this game..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really dont like FF in this game..

It sucks, period. You're trying to attack something (IP, Res, whatever) and you get biten by your team mates, tossed around by an onos, ect. There is no way to not get biten. There were times when we all said "rush here" and I would just sit and watch because if I dont want to TK anybody and I dont want to get TKed. It sucks doing battle with a marine and you're winning, only to have a team mate come into the mix, bite you a couple of times and then be killed by a bullet from the guy who you were trying to kill (I so would of had him too). And then I was running with a team mate into battle, he turns around, bites me, and now I have like 40 health running into a group of marines.

I personally dont like it, so I wont be playing on those FF days.

that is all..

I actually enjoyed it and I don't believe I accidently hit any of my teammates even though this was my first time back in awhile.

Comment

Unfortunatly Ender, I think your in a rather extream minority :)

It just takes a bit more skill and care to play with Friendly Fire. You can't just spray or bite without a care.
      I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

ge what do you know, me in the minority :P

I havent played marines with FF, but as an alien it completely sucks because the way I kill is just run around and bite like crazy. If I cant do that in fear of hitting a team mate, then there is no point in me playing these 2 days because I will be useless (even more so then usual).

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
          as an alien it completely sucks because the way I kill is just run around and bite like crazy. If I cant do that in fear of hitting a team mate, then there is no point in me playing
          Ok, you've bitched. Now that it's out of your system, grow a pair and decide that you'll improve your skill enough to at least have SOMETHING to contribute to an alien team with FF.

Wyzcrak
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

wyzcrak was afking for awhile, i wanted to kill him with my shotgun just for the heck of it, but i hesistated to click him to hell cuz i don't wanna trigger a ff spam in TG.

Comment

I would have done it...

I secretly wish to kill wyzcrak and his children

Comment

ender it takes time getting used too, and as long as you dont do it on purpose, dont worry about just say sorry.
                it can be annoying, but its fun, play some more rounds with it.

although the one thing that doesnt make sense at all is that if all of the marine's tech is nano tech, and said not to hurt eachother.. then whats up with FF, ya know.
                it'd be interesting if in game, aliens always had FF but the only thing that rines had that hurt eachother was the GL.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                  I secretly wish to kill wyzcrak and his children

You're mad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
                    Unfortunatly Ender, I think your in a rather extream minority :)

It just takes a bit more skill and care to play with Friendly Fire. You can't just spray or bite without a care.
                    count me in in this "minority"

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                      Originally posted by _Ender_
                      as an alien it completely sucks because the way I kill is just run around and bite like crazy. If I cant do that in fear of hitting a team mate, then there is no point in me playing
                      Ok, you've bitched. Now that it's out of your system, grow a pair and decide that you'll improve your skill enough to at least have SOMETHING to contribute to an alien team with FF.

Wyzcrak
                      I am not even going to reply to this. Its really uncalled for wyzcrak that its not even funny.

Actually the only funny part is, if I did this I would be getting yelled at by B right about now..

Comment

What wyz is trying to say is, FF pushes you to become a better player, If your having trouble, all you need is work, plain and simple.

Comment

Just delete this.. this proves once again that you cant have an opinion that differs from everybody else because you're bitching..

Comment

That's all this is. It's an opinion shrouded in bitching. You didn't ask for help. You didn't offer anything constructive. You didn't ask for patience from the other players. You didn't offer what you'd like to see changed. You just bitched. It wouldn't be fair to say you do it in most of your posts, but somehow it never surprises me when this pattern pops up in your rantings.

I've seen this pattern time and again with you. BITCH BITCH BITCH and you're back next week. Forgive me if concession sales are down, but the popcorn is getting stale, and I've already seen this movie several times before.

(that spew just wouldn't be complete without the "roll" emoticon :))

Wyzcrak
                            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Did Wyzcrak just turn _Ender_'s rant into a movie theatre metaphor?

Wow... nice. :)
                              [volun2]
                              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X