Mean people!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mean people!

Ok lets talk about mean people! On the server, in the fourms, theres alot of negitivity going on during the game and critizism (or however you spell it) in the fourms. I think we should all be friends in our little gaming community. Natural Selection isnt too popular so also i think we should be nice to new players, not yell at them "Dumb NEWBIE get out of this server its for experienced players!" Maybe one day that newbie can go cal-invite natural selection and make you feel like a newbie! Well anyways i just wanted to share the <3. And oh yeah, its my 1st post!! *clap *clap. -- silkfrain (brian`w00t)

Welcome. Injoy your stay.

and yes, i know what your talking about, while some is just jokes the other should stop.
    jACkEl

Comment

brian, what the heck are you talking about? :)

Everytime I've seen you on the server you're thrilled to be there (and we're thrilled to have you).

Injoy. Have some pie.

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

For the most part the server is great. Newbies are welcome, as long as they communicate. You need to know that your players at least hear you.

As for profanity, it largely comes from players who are new to the server, they eventually come around. If they continue to curse, id prefer they not be there anyway. I don't perticularialy like hearing "comm give me a ****** medpack" or "you ***** suck comm, give me give me give me" as I heard from someone today :). I tend to mute those people (you dont want a comm to mute you, not good for you :) ), they soon learn that if they want respect they have to be able to respect others.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

I can honestly say it was not me... this time.. :P

Comment

Silk, if you're referring to the NS forums and regular public servers, then I agree with you totally.

As for this community...well, one of the reasons I play here is because everyone loves each other.

You'll like it here. I guanrantee it. Stay a while. :D

Comment

we are one big happy family. but even familys fight from time to time.
              And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

Please keep in mind that this is coming from the very same player who, having HA and HMG, and being asked to return to base, insisted on a 'duel' with a fade where he used only his knife.

The outcome was expected.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                  Please keep in mind that this is coming from the very same player who, having HA and HMG, and being asked to return to base, insisted on a 'duel' with a fade where he used only his knife.

The outcome was expected.
                  :D :D :D Too funny.
                  I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

I feel this topic was meant for me.

I may seem cross some times. But here's why I was a little cross with you.

Don't F'ing parasite me when I'm on your team and FF is on, It's not needed, and it's annoying. Then don't tell me to stfu when I ask who parasited me. Don't question me when I'm in the comm chair, I have the best view of what's going on, The best Intel, The best information. Don't tell me I don't know what I'm doing. I have won many games as commander, And there are lots of people on the server who would gladly follow my orders, If you aren't one of those, You aren't prepared to play on our server.

the @ w00t name isn't exactly a name i hold in high reguard. So forgive me for any of my judgements. Ever since Playa @ w00t or what ever came on the server and claimed "hacks" everytime some one killed him, I got a little annoyed with the general people. Then after he was kicked, Justin sold the entire marine base, and left himself.

Read the MOTD when you join the server "We take our gaming SERIOUSLY"

If you are not prepared to play seriously, find another server, Come by when you are prepared to follow our rules, And i'll be glad to see you, and glad to have you on my team.

Any greivences with me, should be sent to me via PM please, that is, if you have any.

Comment

*stands next to NothingMore*

Perfectly said. Despite what NothingMore said, he's not judging you based on your tag. Your friends are gone, and you're still here. That says something. If you plan on being here long, you'll treat your fellow players with respect, and you'll play the game with your team's interests first.

You do that, and you'll find you're very appreciated here.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Total
                        No negative anything here, just a reminder thats all :)
                        Nothing to see here. Please move on :P

Comment

NothingMore to see here. :)

Wyzcrak

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                            NothingMore to see here. :)

Wyzcrak
                            :)

Comment

Oh yeah, playa @ w00t and Justin @ w00t are my immature friends, thanks for putting me in the same class as them :) <3 you Nothingmore --- and i didnt know FF was on when i parasited you, sry i said and you yelled, so i told you to stfu. No need to yell at me, i simply didnt know! :evil:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X