Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

Hi,

I found out about the TG community/servers a while back through the ns.org forums. I usually hang out at one of the leading British servers where I'm a subscriber, but I guess I'm looking for a new playground :)

So, if you see me, bear with me ;)

The server I usually play on has a set of rules/code of conduct that's quite similar to the TG system, so I don't think there'll be any problems in that area.

I've looked around for the *forum* rules as well, haven't been able to spot them yet in the NS section, so if someone would be so kind and point me to a certain thread, I'd be much obliged :)

I'm looking forward to play some good games on the TG public server and might take up a subscription if all goes well ;)

Cheers,

ThinG

Excellent having you with us, ThinG. All are welcome (as long as you can work with the team, of course), but it's always exciting to see a familiar face (many of us frequent the NS forums as well.. some of us post there more than others).

Welcome to the finest NS server online (yeah, I'm biased). Prepare to injoy yourself.

Take note that Tuesday and Thursday nights are friendly fire nights. :)

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Games are awesome here man, after 7 est or so.

Have fun =)

Comment

We have tourney mode mondays and saturdays on the UK server, that way I can have ff 4 nights out of 7 :D

As I said, the rule system on that server goes as far as consistently asking which chamber to drop and to state it when you're planning to save up your res, otherwise you're expected to *spend* it. Won't be a problem, I'm pretty sure of that :)

As for 7 est, I wouldn't have a clue as of to how that relates to my location. I'm in GMT+1 in the Netherlands, although I ping 100-150 max on the public TG server, which is quite nice for a transatlantic connection ;)

Comment

I have no clue how that relates to you either, Just look for wyz on the server =P When he's on is usualy the time the regulars show up.

Comment

well in any case, I live in the future compared to you guys :P

i.e.
            forum time = 03:10 pm
            my time = 09:10 pm

So that's about 6 hours ahead of you guys ;)

Must say I've seen plenty of the [22nd Onos] people already :)

Comment

ThinG. Welcome. Injoy your stay. :D

It's always good to see new mea..., ah, players on the server. 8)

7:00 PM est would be 1:00 am your time. A 6 hour difference. A little late I would think. ;)
              I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Wait till you see more -= Vicious =- and [TR] Then it gets hot =)

I myself am -= Vicious =-

Comment

FYI. That's not all he is.

But we'll leave that for another discussion. :P
                  I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

We have a few written rules (see MOTD and our NS Rules/Announcements forum), but, for the most part, you're expected to put your team's needs first. That is the premise at the heart of Tactical Gamer, and TG's NS server is no exception to that way of thinking.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

And *that's* why I'm here m8 ;)

I'm aware of the motd and the rules forums rules, no prob :)

Wyz, you should have a reply to that pm.

Comment

Yes, I've received the reply. Just the information I'm looking for. Thanks very much.

Wyzcrak

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal'
                          FYI. That's not all he is.

But we'll leave that for another discussion. :P
                          I'm everything you wish you could be =P

Comment

Translation: He's American.

Wyzcrak

Comment

They are lying about the times we play. I am British and have managed fine to play on TG at sensible times. Even when I had a job which started at 6.30am I still managed to have a game before I went to bed pretty often. Glad to see another Brit here, a few of our Euro people have disappeared recently for some reason

... Just noticed. Who is NothingMore and why haven't I seen any of his 878 other posts?
                              Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X