What killed Infro. The inside story.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What killed Infro. The inside story.

No, it wasn't med packs, no, it wasn't a suicide, and no, it wasn't a marine.
    So what did kill Infro?
    The controversial proof, right here, right now.

!!! WARNING !!! Controversial Proof Ahead !!!

Are you ready for it, well here it is.

Re: What killed Infro. The inside story.

What am I looking at?
    USAR

Comment

I'm guessing that that pic is probably trying to show that he was about to get clipped exiting the elevator?
      LLJK-Domino in game

Comment

It was the supposed "reason" they lost the game against the suicide kings. Skulk landing on head while infros going down elevator= dead infro.

Ballisto is the best player ever. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Does this unidentified skulk have a name? How many nights did this keep you awake Infro?
          Rm 14:2 NIV
          One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Comment

You failed to mention that this was your second time fading. The first time we killed you pretty quickly. ;)

Comment

That's right.

With our MINDS.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

This is why it pays to monitor every bug in mantis :P
                Also it's been there for a whole year!
                http://www.unknownworlds.com/bt/bug_...bug_id=0000605

Comment

well i was observing..and it was strange how he died..but now i see..an overweight skulk landed on his fragile head and crushed him....amzing.

Comment

That reminds me of this one time Wyz was gorge in power silo. He was building lame in a top corner so it would be harder to kill. When he was done I asked for a heal and he jumped down, landed right on me, killing me.

I *think* he might have just had spit on and tried to heal...but it was funny anyway. I squashed someone the other day on the diamos elevator shaft, but didn't get the kill for it. :(

Comment

You know, if that skulk had like 100 people specing then maybe the spectators squished him :p
                      USAR

Comment

I dont know why, but that picture is hilarious :D

So infro was killed by a skulk that fell a little too far?

Comment

So...is crushing illegal? Like if you intentionally jump down an elevator like that to kill someone is it an exploit?

Comment

I would think not...the chnaces of you even hitting him are slim, and i hard it only works for some evalvators and ladders. But we can give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
                              So...is crushing illegal? Like if you intentionally jump down an elevator like that to kill someone is it an exploit?
                              Is it an exploit? Certainly. Would I ever kick you for it? Not likely; trying to leverage it to your advantage is about a zillion times more trouble than it's worth, and your own team is more likely to TK you this way than than the other team is to kill you.
                              [volun2]
                              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X