Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS not showing up in Steam's game menu

Peoples,
    Of course a few day before I leave for the Million Man Lan, my Steam install goes haywire. So, I'm forced to re-install. Everything updated fine....
    However, NS does not show up under 3rd Party Games in Steam's menu. I followed the directions to a T.....ran Half Life 1 once, installed v3.exe....still nothing.

So my question is, how do I get NS back into Steam? Any help would be great, since I'm trying to get out the door to Kentucky!

Re: NS not showing up in Steam's game menu

Originally posted by drew_952
    Peoples,
    Of course a few day before I leave for the Million Man Lan, my Steam install goes haywire. So, I'm forced to re-install. Everything updated fine....
    However, NS does not show up under 3rd Party Games in Steam's menu. I followed the directions to a T.....ran Half Life 1 once, installed v3.exe....still nothing.

So my question is, how do I get NS back into Steam? Any help would be great, since I'm trying to get out the door to Kentucky!
    It may not show up the first time....I have this happen with HL and HL2 mods alot.

Comment

I had the same problem with HL2/CS:S, i just said screw it, NS works, and BF2 is on its way, no need for HL2/CS:S untill i start getting bored...
      Oyee

Comment

You need to play regular half life (just start the training level it loads faster) so that it makes a directory with the unzipped information (instead of just .gcf files). Then you can install NS and it will show up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X