X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another cool plugin

http://www.modns.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1845

Requires login, but here's the gist of it:
    So, here my request, i know this is an diffcult topic but i want to have a plugin which dosnt allow constellation members to join a server. This is because i had made the experience that most of them are really , lets say, "too good" to play fair against them. So i hope you understand that i want to give some newbies the chance to survife on the server.
    I find this so... funny. It's obvious I have never played on their server :) (Either that, or this is that one guy who thought I was hacking... with hand grenades)
    But this reminded me of that time when 3.0f was first released, and there were no TG or server op icons, and half the server had constellation icons. On those occasions where I hop around from pub to pub, I'm usually the only one (unless DON.MAC is pubbing as well). Yet more evidence of just how awesome the TG server is.

Re: another cool plugin

Its like...what does a consti have to do with skill at all. Anyone with $20 can get the icon. People like this ruin NS.

Some people in NS seem like they want to stay newbies, they dont want to learn anything about the game or how to play it better. And when they get totoally owned by anyone that has a clue they blame it on scripts/hacks/teamstacking/ect. Its easy to know when you have joined one of these servers because I go like 20/0 on marines 3 rounds in a row.

Comment

We need to get a plugin that makes people start playing at the server again.

Comment

ok, but it'll be a bf2 plugin

Player.OnConnect()
        Disconnect(Player);

My whitespace has been removed python is failure.

Comment

Hey guys, wyz isnt looking. Let's take over control of the server and proclaim ourselves (me) king of the server!

Also, spam.

Comment

I'm going to write my own plug-in .....with hookers.... and blackjack!
            You know what? Forget the damn plug-in.

Public servers scare me because I can usually end up 30-0 as fade. I mean seriously, 30-0, wth? Isn't Wyzcrak an constie? I mean, there goes this whole "Constie = good" arguement right there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFenix
              Isn't Wyzcrak an constie? I mean, there goes this whole "Constie = good" arguement right there.
              ATTENTION!: Burned.

That is all.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...