Lets play some NS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets play some NS!

I'll be seeding the NS server each night this week leading up to the release of the NS2 alpha. Hope to see you there.

216.246.49.179:27015

-thanks once again to spyder (NinjaPirateAssassin) for the hosting.
    Steam Community: | |

Re: Lets play some NS!

Magic 8-ball says: Needs Players. This means YOU! Jump in everyone.
    "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Had a full server tonight for a few hours straight. Feels refreshing to play in such a calm atmosphere after playing on the other servers for so long. Looking forward to playing with all the regs with NS2 this week (hopefully :o)
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I may not be online till late tonight, so don't wait for me to start seeding

Comment

9 PM Central, unless parenthood delays me.

And I won't lie. I'm excited.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

9 PM Central, unless parenthood delays me.

And I won't lie. I'm excited.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Apparently, I'm twice as excited.

Comment

I have three monitors. How do I control on which NS launches?

Comment

I don't think NS can do all 3 monitors, but I think it automatically goes to whichever one is your #1 monitor. You can set that in your display options... thingy.

Comment

LOTS of 8v8 tonight. Wow. That game is just too much fun.

Comment

yeah I enjoyed myself tonight. It would be great to do it again sometime.

Comment

Seeing lots of old faces in the past few days, everybody's getting geared up for NS2. Had some really good games tonight, especially the long one on origin (with full marine tech) and the game on nancy where aliens made a full comeback. I'm used to 99% of the games (on other servers) resulting in aliens F4'ing after the second hive going down, so its refreshing to see what a well oiled team can do.

Comment

We've all waited a looong time for this. It will be great to play NS2 at TG.

I'll be there as soon as I complete my drive across country. Can't believe I'm going to live in Utah.

Comment

I hope this is still going on. Will be watching this server
                            "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Take a look at this alpha footage and then jump on the NS server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X