Forum + 5000 points = what exactly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum + 5000 points = what exactly?

After passing the 5000 point mark (and after being registered here at the forums), I found out that I don't have to use CD anymore. Do you get other goodies too? Like a semi-reserved spot?

Re: Forum + 5000 points = what exactly?

The

forum registration + 5000 points = CD Optional

is buggy.

That's the only undocumented goodie that I know of. I hope to clean it up in time.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I love wyz. But geez get a new avatar that baby freaks me out.

Comment

^^^^lol
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Wyz is my semi-idol...actually i idol anyone better then me..which is everyone :-P

Comment

Originally posted by Zogato
            Wyz is my semi-idol...actually i idol anyone better then me..which is everyone :-P
            So basically you just said wyz sucks.... I completely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
              The

forum registration + 5000 points = CD Optional

is buggy.

That's the only undocumented goodie that I know of. I hope to clean it up in time.

I say leave it, it would get more people to register on the forums, not that I have any say in it just my two cents.
              (\_/)
              (O.x)
              (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X