ns2_eclipse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_eclipse

I couldn't find any official Eclipse thread to post this in so excuse me if I have no eyes

right then

Just found a couple little small bugs I thought I should point out on the map; I'm pretty sure I made annotations in-game but I don't trust my descriptive abilities.

SUBJECT A: An open gap in a wall down between Core Access and Computer Core won't load the opposite side until you're about halfway through - I forgot the technical term for this because the last time I opened a map editor was in high school, the terror.
    SUBJECT B: A very strange wall down in Generator Monitors decided to stop my massive space rhino dead in its tracks by stampeding diagonally into it (without celerity)

I would post links/screenshots directly but it looks like I'm not allowed to yet, so instead let me bypass that by sending you to my whole gallery (add the period before .com):
    Wed, May 22 2013 - Thu, May 23 2013
    steamcommunity com/id/iwasteair/screenshots/?appid=0&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&vie w=grid

Hopefully you can figure out what's going on in that small mess.

That is all.
    don't let me com

Re: ns2_eclipse

I had problems all over the map dropping bone walls.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Somehow I only just saw this now(oops). I'll take a loot at those issues.

Comment

Originally posted by SamusDroid View Post
        Somehow I only just saw this now(oops). I'll take a loot at those issues.
        Are you the one making eclipse? Haven't seen an update in a while.

Comment

Nah, after playing it, I liked the map but it wasn't fully textured, so after asking Remedy(creator) he said I could finish texturing it if I wanted. Eclipse is still in development to my knowledge. UWE took over it because it was a good map.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X