ns2_tgns_droppings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_tgns_droppings

This map is a simple bot map. Nothing special. They drop in from the ceiling. You kill them. Arc the hive to win.

Those of you who have played it know. Those who haven't should be aware. It's on the server, it plays okay. Nothing fancy.

I'll be adding updates to it in the next week or so. I'll post those updates here. As of right now, the only way to reach it is by changelevel. It is ONLY designed for bots.

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Re: ns2_tgns_droppings

Just a seeding map, to be clear. Fun.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It's clearly a dropping map
      HaX^

Comment

It's lots of fun, imho. And it does well seeding the server. It has even proven to make bots a LOT more difficult.

Mom
        Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
        Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
        Forever Perplexed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...