No announcement yet.

What are the rules on the server?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the rules on the server?

This server is for mature NS2 players of all skill levels.

Kicks are your warning. Bans are your invitation to contact an NS admin.

LANGUAGE : Free television rules apply, mostly

Any regular (who, per community rules, has read all rules, including this one) who uses a racial or sexual slur may without warning receive a ban, the length of which would be determined by its issuer. Tolerance has its place, but no tolerance is shown for racial or sexual slurs.

RESPECT : Treat fellow players with respect (no slurs)
    COMMUNICATION : If you don't communicate, you don't play here
    FOLLOW ORDERS : If COMM/KHAMM explicitly tells you to do something, do it
    TEAMWORK : A TG foundation: your team comes first (always)
    RECYCLING/F4ING : Suddenly quitting is not allowed. Play to stay.
    EXPLOITING : Don't exploit map or other defects during gameplay.
    HACCUSATIONS : Don't discuss/accuse/insinuate/etc cheating while on the game server, even if it's happening. Create a CAA thread to report players you suspect to be cheating. Do not, in any way, discuss it on the game server (maaayyybe with admin chat, but that's not ideal, as snap judgements are rarely appropriate).
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 09-30-2016, 02:19 AM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed